Popular singer-turned actor, Banky W, who is one of the industry’s most eligible bachelors with millions of fans curious to know his relationship status, has listed his preference in women he wants to marry.
Banky W speaking at the event
While speaking in an exclusive interview which was aired on Channels TV, popular Nigerian singer, Banky W, who recently turned an actor after starring in ‘Wedding Party‘, listed some major requirements his future wife must have.
The multi-award winning entertainer who co-headlined the February edition of the popular ‘Meet Media’ series alongside other celebrities including Joro Olumofin, revealed five attributes he looks out for in a potential partner, and one of the five is skills in ‘The Other Room.’
Below are his requirement as culled from the interview;
1. She must have some ambition. Whatever it is that you choose to do, be ambitious in that. Have something that you are going after. I don’t want a stay at home woman. A woman that has nothing going on. Whatever it is. You don’t need to be a billionaire, you don’t need to be making a lot of money, just have something you are working on.
2. A love for family and a love for God are very important to me because I am a very family oriented guy. I’m very into my family time and I want a woman who’s about that as well.
3. Friendly… because I have friends from all walks of life. I don’t only relate with one sort of person. So I don’t want somebody who is only comfortable in ratchet places or boujee (high class) places. You have to be able to cross the divide.
4. I like to cook, so my wife doesn’t really need to know how to cook. I’m cool with that. It is more important to me that you are skilled in the other room (laughs) than in the kitchen.
5. Personal development. Education might not be necessary but personal development is. You never stop learning even if it is not in a classroom. So have that drive to develop yourself.
Watch the video interview below;